2013 background 2

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Fall is in the Air!

I love fall for the shear purpose of beautifully colored trees in our neighborhood! I don't like the sharp, cold air at all, nor the rain. As long as I can capture the beauty in the nature around us, then I can survive the fall and winter!
Below is my latest layout, which is all white! It was a challenge that I am participating in and I thought, at first, there is no way I can complete an all white LO! But low and behold, its completed. on 1/2 of the flowers, and in the middle of the snowflakes, I used Stickles diamond. On the right side of the LO, I embossed white leaves going all the way up. And used last years Making Memories shimmery alpha stickers.
Thank you for stopping by! Mary

Close up on the flowers, which 1/2 were painted with Stickles diamond color. It was so fun, and turned out very nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment