2013 background 2

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Can you believe it is 2011??? I can't either or even the fact that last year seemed to fly by so fast! This year is going to be amazing! I am trying out some new techniques and products which is so fun for me! Don't you love trying new products? And I keep hearing this year at the CHA show is going to be wonderful! I can't wait to hear and see the new products that are being shown!!!
Here are some newly created cards for this year. I used embossing folders and spellbinders nestabilities I received as a Christmas present - how thoughtful!

Thank you for stopping by! Mary

The flower is actually 6 hearts that I stamped out to create the flower effect. The 2 circles inside are from die cuts (spellbinders), and so is the paper behind the saying. I'm starting to love dies and embossing folders!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment