2013 background 2

Monday, August 23, 2010

Scrapbooking it is!

So have been neglecting my blog for a while now, or maybe its denial! Who knows, but the I do know that I will be posting more often as I do enjoy it. Its a time factor. If you don't know, I love scrapping, and I have been doing it for a while but have not posting anything to the blog (which some people have suggested)! So in the next month here are some things I am going to try to accomplish:
  1. Start incorporating my scrap layouts into this blog
  2. Stay on top of it, at least once a week
  3. Get more followers...hopefully!
Anyone that has any other advice, tips, trips, comments, etc., please let me know. I will take all in consideration!!

Here is the latest card that I created just for the blog!
Thank you for looking! And hopefully following along soon!! :0)

1 comment: