2013 background 2

Monday, September 6, 2010

Halloween Cards!!

I know I'm early for Halloween Cards but who says it too early or too late!! You can never be too late or too early in my mind! As long as you have a mind to create and finish it then who cares about promptness.
Below are some of my Halloween cards that I just finished, and I'm sure there will be more to come in the next couple of weeks! As always thank you for looking!!
Card #1:

The webs, coffin, chandelier, gate, and spider are all embossed with this beautiful embossing color ( PEARLustre - Carnelian) that I purchased at Michaels. Except the chandelier is with Stamp n Stuff - Red Dragon, so there is a glitter to it. The top of the chandelier is with Stickles - Diamond. The Happy Halloween stamp and Bat next to it are stamped with StazOn - Timber Brown.

Embossing closer look:
Closer look at chandelier:

Card #2:
The happy halloween is embossing with white embossing powder. The spider, and Dracula are stamped using StazOn - Jet Black. The spider paper, and frames are from Recollections Ravenhead Manor, 5x7. And the frames are just cut out from one of the papers.

Closer look at the frame:

No comments:

Post a Comment