2013 background 2

Saturday, September 11, 2010

My 1st Challenge LO

Well this is my first layout that I am entering into a challenge. The challenge is to use aqua, red, and white...I hope that shows! I am really excited as this is my first entered layout, and I hope people like it enough to be chosen - like everyone else who is entering! As always, thank you for looking!
Mary


Entire view:

I used Tim Holtz, Broken China Distressed ink around the title, and raised it by using square adhesives. Also, I used a corner punch to give it a cleaner look.

I did some stitching with a sewing machine, and rub-on's. Once the run-on's were on I placed all the gems/rhinestones. I used a border punch, scalloped scallop, and paper distresser on the edges.

Below is a closer look at the distressed paper on the other side, and different thread color to make sure I really used the aqua!

No comments:

Post a Comment