2013 background 2

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Monochrome Challenge LO#2

This is the second of four (4) that I signed up to complete for the September Monochrome Challenge on scrapbook.com - Love that site! This challenge is to create a LO with your favorite pastel, and the twist (added points) is to use embossing, which I love to do! I love using pinks and purples in most of my LO's so this one was great, and the LO was simplistic, as I did not want to clutter it too much. Hence the name of the LO - So Sweet!
TFL!!

Products I used in the LO:

Full LO View:
I used the small stamp (clear w/red flowers shown above) to use for the embossing under the picture. There is really light dark pink ink on the edges of the white page, and really light dusty concord ink on the whole white page. On the edges of the main/purple page, I sewed in white to stay consistent with the colors I used.

Closer of the embossed flowers, inking on edged white paper and inking on white paper:

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout!! Love the purple...and you've had that berry paper for a long time! I know...I've got the same paper in my stash and I must have purchased it at least 6 years ago. You did a fabulous job with it! And, such a super, sweet photo~~

    ReplyDelete