2013 background 2

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Monochrome Challenge - 3 of 4 Almost done!!!

Yippee! I am almost done with all 4 layouts, and it has been a challenging month for me. I have never done a challenge before and just in the month of September I have completed (almost) 3 challenges, 6 layouts! I know some people complete more than that in a month but give me a little credit for doing 6!
#3 of the 4 is green, and the twist is suppose to have 5 shades of green. The picture does not do it justice - there are 5 shades and I love the picture of my dh and dd at the beach talking! I shot the perfect picture at the perfect time. Hence the name of the LO is A Perfect Moment in Time!

TFL!!
Mary

Products used for the Layout:

Completed Layout:

Close up on heart brads, and picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment