2013 background 2

Thursday, October 7, 2010

October here I come - New Challenges!!

There are a couple of challenges that I am participating in this month, and I am really excited! The colors, themes, etc., are really good and challenges myself again! Doing something new allows yourself to explore other creativities that you thought you did not have!
The below is first of many that I will be showing. 'Picture Perfect' was created for the Chocolate Kisses - October Colour Challenge (sb.com). My dd loves to take picture and pose for them, as you can see!

TFL! Mary

Products needed for this LO, plus paper that I bought at Joannes.

Here is the finished product: I used a lot of inking in this LO. the flowers were pre-made die-cuts that I added a little water to and shaped to give them a better flower look.

Closer look at the flowers. Love that the pp is printed!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary, Thanks so much for highlighting my blog on your blog. The flower you made are awesome and your DD is precious, you are right she has that posing thing down. Thanks again and take care, Lisa From scrap til your hearts content. :)

    ReplyDelete