2013 background 2

Monday, October 4, 2010

Some New Cards for all Occasions!

I wanted to take a short break from Layouts to make some cards. I was inspired to try a flower again, after my first attempt was a flop! I think the second time is a charm for me, what do you think? The paper is from an unknown company, since my mom passed away I inherited her stash, and in the stash was pre-made die cuts. So since the budget is getting tighter I looked through it and made the below card. I love the colors as it reminds me of fall!

TFL! Mary


Close up of the flower, which was inspired by Tina at My Paper Pantry, www.tina-mypaperpantry.blogspot.com.


And for the fun of Halloween....another card for the occasion! The Trick or Treat is a stamp, and I inked the inside orange and border black.

No comments:

Post a Comment